Muscle Fitness Training
Achieve Your Muscle Fitness Goals:
- Get Bigger
- Get Stronger
- Get Leaner
- Get Healthier
Are you ready to build a better body?
- Increase your max lifts or build functional strength.
- Pack on slabs of solid muscle mass.
- Speed up your metabolism and reduce your body fat levels.
- Build six pack abs.
Don't waste your time with trial and error workouts. At Muscle-Fitness-Training.com, you can learn from experts in the muscle fitness field. You'll find articles from Charles Staley, Nick Nilsson, Mike Mahler, Craig Ballantyne, Mike Roussell, Vince Del Monte, Tom Venuto and more.
Why build a muscle fitness body?
Did you know that you may lose up to 40% of your current muscle mass as you age? Your joints, tendons and ligaments also become brittle and weak. Those of us over 40 can attest to this.
Another concern is bone loss. After reaching your peak bone mass at age 30, you lose 1-2 percent per year for the rest of your life.
Can you say broken hip?
The good news-
The good news is that this is all reversible with strength training!
Strength training is the most important thing you can do to prevent muscle and bone loss.
An added bonus to building more lean muscle mass is the effect on your metabolism. You will burn calories all day/ all night, even at rest. Yes, you will lose fat.
Now a Muscle Fitness program does not need to be 3 hours long every day. And you will not end up looking like Arnold (unless that is your goal).
For as little as 15-20 minutes per day, 3 days a week, you can strengthen your body and lose body fat.
On this site you will find pages on :
Body weight Exercises: You can build muscle using your own body weight as resistance. Exercises include push-ups, pull-ups etc.
Strength/Weight training Routines: Here are weight lifting exercises, tips and techniques to build muscle.
Bodybuilding: These pages are devoted to those looking for more muscle size and definition. Strength is a secondary concern.
Kettlebells: My personal favorite, these "cannonballs with handles" have made strong men for hundreds of years.
6 Pack Abs: Everyone wants that six pack. Learn the correct way to get your 6 pack abs.
We also have a few articles on:
fitness equipment and programs
Both exercise rookies and seasoned weightlifters will find useful information here on Muscle-Fitness-Training.com
To your health, John
- Fitness Writers
- Fitness Writers -Need exposure for your original, quality fitness related articles? Get your work in front of 14,000 eyeballs a month
- Muscle-Fitness-Training Blog
- Muscle-Fitness-Training Blog showcases the top online Muscle Fitness programs.
- Newsletter Sign Up
- newsletter signup
- Muscle-Fitness-Training News
- News and What's New at Muscle-Fitness-Training.com
- Strength Training
- Start Strength Training and build muscle, boost testosterone, increase energy and raise your libido...
- Weight Training Programs
- There are weight training programs for every body part. Learn specific techniques to make gains on...
- Bodybuilding Routines
- Use Bodybuilding Routines to pack on some muscle mass...
- Weight Lifting Routines
- It's time to muscle up with these Weight Lifting Routines...
- Kettlebell 101
- The Kettlebell will build muscle, burn fat, and increase stamina...
- 6 Pack Abs
- 6 Pack Abs are not easy,.But with the right information, you can have ripped abdominals...
- Weight Loss Workouts
- Weight Loss Workouts help you burn fat and lose weight fast...
- Muscle Fitness with Bodyweight Exercises
- Learn how to build muscle with these bodyweight exercises...
- Hardgainer Routines
- Tired of being the skinny guy? Try our Hardgainer Routines and pack on some muscle...
- Hardgainers struggle for every ounce of muscle mass. Read Hardgainer tips, tricks and success stories...
- Top Muscle Supplements
- Here's a list of the Top Muscle Supplements as voted by bodybuilders...
- Weight Training Equipment Guide
- Purchasing Weight Training Equipment can be a daunting task. This guide will help you...
- Preferred Resources
- Preferred Resources and Links
- Total Gym
- With the Total Gym you can Build strength... burn calories... shape up and slim down in 20 minutes a day. Read reviews and find the lowest prices...
- Muscle-Fitness-Training.com Survey
- Contact Muscle-Fitness-Training
- Need to contact us?...
- Muscle Explosion Review
- Muscle Explosion by Nick Nilsson is a build muscle mass masterpiece. Who wouldn't like to gain 7 to 10 lbs of lean mass in the next 28 days? Well the mad muscle scientist has done it again...
- Contribute To Muscle Fitness Training
- Would you like to share your knowledge about muscle fitness training? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.