Weight Loss Workouts
With well designed Weight Loss Workouts, it is possible to lose 10, 15, or even 20lbs in 28 days.
Did you notice the word "workouts" in the title?
There is no magic pill, cream or wrap that will burn your fat cells off overnight.
Losing fat takes hard work, discipline and a good workout plan.
You supply the first two, we can help with the plan.
Weight Loss Pages
Weight Loss Basics:
- Rule #1-To lose weight, your body must run on a calorie deficit. In other words, you burn more calories than you consume.
- Eat 5-6 meals per day. Small evenly spaced meals will help speed up your metabolism.
- Increase intake of water, good fats, lean protein and fiber.
Alwyn Cosgrove, author of Warp Speed Fat Loss
, has a non-traditional view of weight loss. With 17+ years of coaching experience under his belt, Cosgrove believes you should prioritize your Weight Loss Workouts into the following:
So how do you fit all these weight loss workouts into your schedule?
- Metabolic Resistance Training- This is frequent, intense, whole body weight training. Cosgrove states that "Our goal is to work every muscle group hard, frequently, and with an intensity that creates a massive "metabolic disturbance" or "afterburn" that leaves the metabolism elevated for several hours post-workout." Your program should include high metabolic cost exercises such as squats, snatches and deadlifts.
- High Intensity Anaerobic Interval Training -These activities burn calories and increase your Exercise Post Oxygen Consumption(EPOC). Basically EPOC is your metabolic rate recovering to a pre-exercise rate. In other words, you continue to burn calories while you recover.
In a 1994 study High Intensity Anaerobic Interval Training (HIIT), showed a nine times greater loss in subcutaneous fat than endurance training.
- High Intensity Aerobic Interval Training-Along with calorie burning, and EPOC, these workouts increase your fat burning enzymes.
- High Intensity Aerobics- These exercises basically burn calories while you are doing them.
- Low Intensity Aerobics- You aren't burning very many calories, but it's better than nothing.
Available Workout Hours per week:
- 3 hours- Focus on weight training.
- 3-5 hours- Add HIIT (anaerobic) workouts to the weight training.
- 5-6 hours- Now you can take on some HIIT (aerobic)to the previous exercises.
- 6-8 hours- Add some hard cardio if you are still not losing fat. And re-read Rule #1 above.
About AlwynCosgrove/More Info:
Warp Speed Fat Loss is a complete 28 day diet and training system crafted to help you lose 10,15, or 20lbs of body fat in just 28 day. To start losing weight fast Click Here!
Alwyn Cosgrove, M.S., C.S.C.S. is a nationally renowned fat loss expert whose work has appeared in magazines such as Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Muscle & Fitness, Maximum Fitness, Mens Journal, Self, Oxygen, and Muscle & Fitness HERS. His Warp Speed Fat Loss system is a complete Done-for-You A-Z Fat Loss Blueprint that gives you exactly everything you need to eat and exactly what to do for exercise to lose weight in record time.
Have you considered trying an Online Personal Fitness Trainer?
Go to Weight Loss Exercises Based on HIIT
Return Home from Weight Loss Workouts